John Titor is a name used on several online bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be an American military time traveler from 2036.
Read his blog here: http://chroniclesofjohntitorii.blogspot.com/
In an early post, he described his time machine as
- Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities
- An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities.
- A cooling and X-ray venting system
- Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
- Four main cesium clocks
- Three main computer units
According to the posts, the device was installed in the rear of a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and later mentioned a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive.
Titor shared several scans of the manual of a “C204 Time Displacement Unit” with diagrams and schematics of the device installed in the car.